How it Works
Negative Scanning & 35mm Slide Scanning:
Pre-scan: We brush off surface dust on each 35 mm slide with a camel hair brush.
Please remove metal frames on 35mm slides before shipping, thank you.
Post-scan: Each scan is reviewed in Adobe Photoshop CS3, where manual adjustments are made in high resulotion TIFF format. The images are rotated, and hand cropped to the edge of the picture. We make tonal range adjustments, reduce red eye, lighten or darken the picture, improve color balance and shadow enhancement.
Scanning Prices are based on quantity and resolution - 2000, 3000 & 4000 dpi.
Additional slide carousel charge $5.00 per carousel. 1st one Free.
Provided at no extra cost:
- Images organized in folders
- Your first set of DVDs (JPEG Images)
- DVD Slide Show of your scanned images (Does not include music)
- We custom label each disc to identify its contents and place each in a slim jewel case.
- Free photo gallery hosting of 75 picutres of your scanned JPEG images to Snapfish or Shutterfly, where you will be able to share your photos with family and friends and order prints on-line.
For our clients who would prefer to do their own editing & enhancements in Photoshop or other editing software our Basic Non-Enhanced Scanning is perfect for you.
Please e-mail Dianne with any questions.